At Eyes On Site, our goal is to promote good eye health and enable you to have the clearest vision possible. We accept several types of vision insurance, cash, checks, and most credit cards. We inform our Mesa patients about exam and treatment costs at the beginning of your appointment. If you require a breakdown of costs, please let us know.
The knowledgeable staff at Eyes On Site is experienced in working with vision insurance providers. We will work directly with you and your vision insurer to submit claims regarding your vision care. We strive to ensure that you understand your insurance coverage and will answer any questions you may have regarding your benefits. Many current vision plans are designed to cover most of the basic vision-related costs, but not all costs associated with eye care. Most plans often require a copay/coinsurance/deductible for an office appointment as well as additional costs that are covered by the insured patient.
- Envolve (AZ Complete Health plans)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
Medicaid (AHCCCS) †
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan Long Term/Acute Care
- Banner - University Family Care Long Term Care
- University Family Care Acute Care
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Plan (CMDP)
- Arizona Complete Health - Complete Care Plan
- AHCCCS Fee for Service/Indian Health plans
- Mercy Care Plan Long Term/Acute Care
- Traditional Medicare
- Palmetto GBA/Railroad Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (Commercial and Supplemental plans) *
- Aetna (Commercial, Supplemental, and Medicare Advantage plans) *
- UnitedHealthcare (Commercial, Supplemental, and Medicare Advantage plans) *
- UnitedHealthcare Nursing Home Plan
- AllWell from Arizona Complete Health
- Humana (Commercial, Supplemental, and Medicare Advantage plans – HMO plans with authorization) *
- Triwest (with authorization)
- Tricare For Life/Tricare Standard/Tricare Prime
- Cigna (Open Access, Indemnity, and PPO plans - HMO plans with authorization)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan/Dual Complete
- AARP Medicare Complete/Optumcare
- University Care Advantage
- Mercy Care Advantage
† we accept other AHCCCS/Medicaid plans as secondary insurance
* contact our office for specific plan details and coverage
Contact our office at (480) 626-8925 if you require more information about your medical eye care and/or vision coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Many employers are offering Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options to employees. Sometimes these are referred to as cafeteria plans and are elective, supplemental insurance savings plans. These plans are designed to let you save money in an account, pre-tax, to pay for additional medical expenses such as eye exams, glasses, contacts, and often laser vision surgery. Check with the benefits administrator at your work to see if you are eligible for this program. FSAs can typically be used in conjunction with any vision insurance plan to offset any out-of-pocket costs on your behalf.
Other Payment Options
Our staff understands that cost is a concern when evaluating vision care providers. We do not want cost to be an obstacle to maintaining proper eye health and good vision. We accept several insurance plans and also accept cash, checks, and major credit cards. Call (480) 626-8925 today to schedule your eye exam today.